Friday, June 20, 2008

I swear they only LOOK evil...


Crazy hair day took a new twist for me as I put what was supposed to be temporary red dye in my light and dark blonde boys' hair last month. (To the best of my recollection this was due to the dire need to appear like a Naruto character of some sort.) Even now, Elijah and Trevor are still slightly strawberry blonde - otherwise known as "pink." I am SUCH a cool mom. After seeing how the aforementioned evil picture turned out, I asked the boys to strike another pose for the camera. These are my personal favorites. Trevor LOVES his muscles and I can only apologize for the lack of sound for Elijah's demonstration of armpit fart prowess. It did not occur to me at the time to take a video.






1 comment:

Woodrich Family said...

You really are such a cool mom! I love the name of you blog. That's so clever. I wish I had more wit. Hope things are going well. Summer is always full of fun things! Like missing primary teachers and graduating students with none returning until the fall! Ha Ha.